Employers need to assess their workforce and to automatically enrol ‘eligible’ workers into a pension scheme, and also inform and offer pensions to other workers who also wish to join. Spencer Maynard can work with Employers to help them through this process.
Our Service Proposition
There are three key stages to this process and we have a service tier to accommodate each of them.
We have the knowledge, experience and contacts to make this as easy as possible, will full support throughout. Spencer Maynard aims to offer a tailored, supportive process to see Employers through AE enrolment, whether they want a complete assessment, recommendations and implementation service, or simply an execution-only service.
Why choose us?
Put simply, we can take the pain out of meeting your Auto Enrolment duties.
Our Auto Enrolment service is extensive and you can have as little or as much support as you need. We can set you on the right course for an efficient and effective solution to ensure you meet your new statutory employer duties and avoid fines. We can also provide a solution that will help you to proactively deal with your forthcoming obligations, establish a straightforward project plan and turn what could be problematic into a manageable, efficient and undisruptive process.
- Fit for purpose pension scheme that meets the requirements of Auto Enrolment. This includes reviewing your existing pension scheme (if applicable)
- Expert guidance and assistance through the different stages of pension scheme set up (including communication/presentations to your workers)
- Access to HR systems – to be used by you and workers
- On-going support and management of your scheme
- Detailed annual report of the scheme